OSHA Safety Compliance
EPA Environmental Compliance
SDS/Safety Data Sheets
DOT HAZMAT Compliance
At ERS, we believe that each customer is unique. Based on your specific industry and the results of your on-site audit, we tailor a plan to meet your specific needs. In addition to written training programs, we offer an easy-to-use on-line system to help you access your training records and SDS. We keep you informed of all the latest State and Federal regulatory requirements. You will also receive helpful e-mail reminders of the status of each employee’s required training by percentage completion. Our dedicated support team is available to answer all of your questions and guide you step-by-step through the process.
"ERS has been an extremely valuable business partner in helping us meet our safety and environmental risk management goals. Their subject matter expertise and outstanding personalized customer service serve as a model for any industry"
"ERS provides superior service. They understand our business and the best way to provide EHS compliance. It's great to do business with a company that truly cares."
“Energy Products has partnered with ERS for our safety and internal training needs for the past three years. We have been extremely happy with the level of service we receive, especially from our client relations representative, Tonja. She makes sure our records are stored accurately, answers any questions we might have, and helps gear our program to meet the specific needs of our business. During our initial ISO 9001:2008 audit in 2015, and again during the recertification audit this year, ERS was instrumental in ensuring we had our documents achieved properly for easy retrieval and that we were up to date on all records, all while under a tight time crunch; Tonja even followed up to see how our audit went! You don’t get that level of service anywhere else.”
Request A Quote
- OSHA cites paper product manufacturer for lacking safety procedures after worker suffers amputation; proposes $68K in penalties
- OSHA delays enforcement of anti-retaliation provisions of injury and illness tracking rule until December 1
- Temporary workers rigging steel at Columbus building site at risk of 6-story falls as employers failed to provide fall protection, training
- OSHA inspectors responding to report of workers sickened by carbon monoxide, finds dangerous asbestos exposure, other hazards at nursing home renovation
- OSHA cites South Florida tree trimming service in worker’s fatal electrocution
- Framing contractor continues to expose workers to fall and other safety hazards; OSHA proposes nearly $360K in penalties
- OSHA releases updated recommended practices to encourage workplace safety and health programs
- Pennsylvania masonry company agrees to pay $135K in back wages, damages to terminated plant manager following OSHA whistleblower investigation