In addition to the information contained on ERS’ Online Compliance System, we’ve also provided several helpful links below to assist you in staying abreast of the latest industry news and developments. If you have any questions regarding your current services or the impact of recent regulation changes on your business, please do not hesitate to contact an ERS representative at 800-259-0075. We’ll be happy to answer your questions. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you.
The Department of Labor recently developed the OSHA Record keeping Advisor to aid employers in determining the appropriate course of action for workplace injuries. Check it out below http://www.dol.gov/elaws/osharecordkeeping.htm
For all the latest news in employment laws, visit the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission at http://www.eeoc.gov/index.cfm.
For in-depth information on consumer security, visit the Bureau of Consumer Protection at http://business.ftc.gov/privacy-and-security.
New to the automotive industry? Check out www.nadafrontpage.com for informative news and research.
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Pennsylvania Contractor After Employee’s Electrocution
- U.S. Department of Labor and Jordan Foster Construction Partner To Enhance Workplace Safety and Health at El Paso Construction Project
- U.S. Department of Labor Announces Actions to Assist Americans Impacted by Hurricane Michael
- Wisconsin Manufacturer Settles Whistleblower Allegations
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites New Jersey Pet Food Manufacturer for Failure to Correct Prior Workplace Safety, Health Hazards
- U.S. Department of Labor and Ohio Craft Brewers Establish Alliance to Promote Workplace Safety in Ohio Breweries
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites U.S. Postal Service For Repeat Safety Violations at Austin Facility
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites New Jersey Lumber Company For Exposing Employees to Health Hazards
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Ohio Art Supply Manufacturer For Exposing Employees to Amputation Hazards
- U.S. Department of Labor Updates National Emphasis Program on Trenching and Excavation Safety
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Wisconsin Refinery for Failing to Control Hazardous Chemicals
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Ohio Manufacturer For Safety Violations After Employee Injury
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Ohio Plastics Manufacturer For Exposing Workers to Machine Hazards
- U.S. Labor Department Awards Workplace Safety and Health Training Grants to Assist in Educating Workers, Job Creators
- U.S. Department of Labor Joins Partnership to Promote Workplace Safety During Construction of Georgia STEM School