In addition to the information contained on ERS’ Online Compliance System, we’ve also provided several helpful links below to assist you in staying abreast of the latest industry news and developments. If you have any questions regarding your current services or the impact of recent regulation changes on your business, please do not hesitate to contact an ERS representative at 800-259-0075. We’ll be happy to answer your questions. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you.
The Department of Labor recently developed the OSHA Record keeping Advisor to aid employers in determining the appropriate course of action for workplace injuries. Check it out below http://www.dol.gov/elaws/osharecordkeeping.htm
For all the latest news in employment laws, visit the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission at http://www.eeoc.gov/index.cfm.
For in-depth information on consumer security, visit the Bureau of Consumer Protection at http://business.ftc.gov/privacy-and-security.
New to the automotive industry? Check out www.nadafrontpage.com for informative news and research.
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Nebraska Beef Processing Plant After Employee Severely Burned by Ammonia
- U.S. Department of Labor Provides Compliance Assistance Resources to Protect Workers from Falls
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Dallas Utilities Contractor After Worker Suffers Fatal Gas Exposure
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Utility Contractors Following Fatal Explosion in Wisconsin
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites U.S. Postal Service After Heat-Related Worker Fatality in Southern California
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Solar Contractor After Employee Fatality at Kansas Jobsite
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Pennsylvania Excavation Company For Exposing Employees to Trenching Hazards
- U.S. Department of Labor Urges Employers and Employees To Remain Vigilant About Possible Winter Hazards
- U.S. Department of Labor and Turner Construction Partner To Promote Workplace Safety During Hospital Project in Erie, Pennsylvania
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Roofing Contractor After Employee’s Fatal Fall at Missouri Jobsite
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Contractor Following Crane Collapse At New York City Construction Worksite
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Ohio UPS Facility for Blocking Exits
- U.S. Department of Labor and Montana Contractors Association Sign Alliance to Foster Safer Workplaces
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Two Roofing Companies After Colorado Employees Found Exposed to Fall Hazards
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Kansas Drywall Contractor