In addition to the information contained on ERS’ Online Compliance System, we’ve also provided several helpful links below to assist you in staying abreast of the latest industry news and developments. If you have any questions regarding your current services or the impact of recent regulation changes on your business, please do not hesitate to contact an ERS representative at 800-259-0075. We’ll be happy to answer your questions. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you.
The Department of Labor recently developed the OSHA Record keeping Advisor to aid employers in determining the appropriate course of action for workplace injuries. Check it out below http://www.dol.gov/elaws/osharecordkeeping.htm
For all the latest news in employment laws, visit the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission at http://www.eeoc.gov/index.cfm.
For in-depth information on consumer security, visit the Bureau of Consumer Protection at http://business.ftc.gov/privacy-and-security.
New to the automotive industry? Check out www.nadafrontpage.com for informative news and research.
- Response from U.S. Department of Labor Regarding Fake OSHA Cards
- U.S. Department of Labor and Dimeo Construction Partner to Promote Workplace Safety During North Kingstown Construction Project
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Ohio Musical Instrument Manufacturer For Exposing Employees to Copper Dust and Machine Hazards
- U.S. Department of Labor Seeks to Prevent Amputation Injuries to Nebraska Employees and Remind Employers of Reporting Requirement
- U.S. Department of Labor Provides Interim Compliance Guidance for Evaluation of Crane Operators
- U.S. Department of Labor Issues $265,196 in Penalties to Florida Roofing Contractor for Repeatedly Exposing Employees to Fall Hazards
- U.S. Department of Labor Urges Employers to Prevent Worker Exposure to Carbon Monoxide from Portable Generators and Other Equipment
- U.S. Department of Labor Orders Vermont Company to Compensate Employee Fired for Reporting Finance Industry Violations
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Guam Building Materials Distributor For Struck-By Hazards
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Texas Indoor Gun Range For Exposing Employees to Unsafe Lead Levels
- U.S. Department of Labor Forms Alliance with Agribusiness Organizations to Protect Workers in Agricultural Industry
- U.S. Department of Labor Partners with Contractor to Promote Workplace Safety during Construction of Tire Plant in Mississippi
- U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration Returns to Normal Enforcement Operations Following Hurricane Michael
- U.S. Department of Labor and Connecticut Manufacturer Settle Whistleblower Allegations Regarding Termination of Two Workers
- U.S. Department of Labor Issues Final Rule to Protect Privacy of Workers