In addition to the information contained on ERS’ Online Compliance System, we’ve also provided several helpful links below to assist you in staying abreast of the latest industry news and developments. If you have any questions regarding your current services or the impact of recent regulation changes on your business, please do not hesitate to contact an ERS representative at 800-259-0075. We’ll be happy to answer your questions. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you.
The Department of Labor recently developed the OSHA Record keeping Advisor to aid employers in determining the appropriate course of action for workplace injuries. Check it out below http://www.dol.gov/elaws/osharecordkeeping.htm
For all the latest news in employment laws, visit the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission at http://www.eeoc.gov/index.cfm.
For in-depth information on consumer security, visit the Bureau of Consumer Protection at http://business.ftc.gov/privacy-and-security.
New to the automotive industry? Check out www.nadafrontpage.com for informative news and research.
- U.S. Department of Labor Launches Regional Campaign in Greater Philadelphia To Raise Awareness of Construction Industry Hazards
- U.S. Department of Labor Launches Regional Campaign in Northeast Pennsylvania To Raise Awareness of Construction Industry Hazards
- U.S. Department of Labor Launches Regional Campaign in Western Pennsylvania To Raise Awareness of Construction Industry Hazards
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Pennsylvania Machine Manufacturer For Exposing Employees to Chemical Hazards
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Billings Company For Failing to Provide Safe Workplace for Employees
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Jacksonville Utilities Contractor For Willful and Serious Safety Violations after Trench Cave-in
- U.S. Department of Labor, Massachusetts Division of Occupational Safety, and Associated Subcontractors of Massachusetts Partner to Promote Workplace Safety
- OSHA Will Enforce Beryllium Standard Starting in May
- U.S. Department of Labor’s Occupational Safety and Health Administration And The Clarion University Small Business Development Center Join in Effort to Improve Workplace Safety and Health
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Patio and Pool Enclosure Installer Following Employee Fatality
- OSHA Renews Alliance with Performing Arts Organizations to Protect Safety and Health of Workers in Entertainment Industry
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Illinois Roofing Contractor For Exposing Workers to Falls, Proposes $281,286 in Penalties
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Alabama Plastics Manufacturer Following Employee Fatality
- U.S. Department of Labor and Buckeye STEPS Renew Alliance to Improve Workplace Safety in Ohio Oil and Gas Industry
- U.S. Department of Labor and Ohio Environmental Services Company Resolve Lawsuit on Whistleblower Allegations