In addition to the information contained on ERS’ Online Compliance System, we’ve also provided several helpful links below to assist you in staying abreast of the latest industry news and developments. If you have any questions regarding your current services or the impact of recent regulation changes on your business, please do not hesitate to contact an ERS representative at 800-259-0075. We’ll be happy to answer your questions. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you.
The Department of Labor recently developed the OSHA Record keeping Advisor to aid employers in determining the appropriate course of action for workplace injuries. Check it out below http://www.dol.gov/elaws/osharecordkeeping.htm
For all the latest news in employment laws, visit the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission at http://www.eeoc.gov/index.cfm.
For in-depth information on consumer security, visit the Bureau of Consumer Protection at http://business.ftc.gov/privacy-and-security.
New to the automotive industry? Check out www.nadafrontpage.com for informative news and research.
- U.S. Department of Labor Issues Final Rule on Crane Operator Certification Requirements
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Massachusetts Contractor For Exposing Workers to Fall Hazards
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Employers at Georgia Distribution Center
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Florida Roofing Contractor For Exposing Employees to Fall Hazards
- U.S. Department of Labor Provides Interim Compliance Guidance for Crane Operators
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Alabama Tank Cleaning Company For Confined Space, Fire, and Explosion Hazards
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Texas Underground Tank Contractor for Excavation Hazards
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Texas Metal Recycling Company After Employee Suffers Injury
- U.S. Department of Labor Renews Partnership with Electrical Contractors and Associations to Protect Worker Safety and Health
- Missouri Plumbing Contractor Admits to Violating Trench Safety Requirements
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Florida Framing Company For Exposing Employees to Falls
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Alabama Company for Protective Equipment Violations
- U.S. Department of Labor Signs Alliance with Texas Contractors Association To Protect Safety and Health of Construction Workers
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites South Florida Farm For Exposing Employees to Lightning Strikes
- U.S. Department of Labor and Colorado Contractors Host Trench Safety Summit