In addition to the information contained on ERS’ Online Compliance System, we’ve also provided several helpful links below to assist you in staying abreast of the latest industry news and developments. If you have any questions regarding your current services or the impact of recent regulation changes on your business, please do not hesitate to contact an ERS representative at 800-259-0075. We’ll be happy to answer your questions. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you.
The Department of Labor recently developed the OSHA Record keeping Advisor to aid employers in determining the appropriate course of action for workplace injuries. Check it out below http://www.dol.gov/elaws/osharecordkeeping.htm
For all the latest news in employment laws, visit the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission at http://www.eeoc.gov/index.cfm.
For in-depth information on consumer security, visit the Bureau of Consumer Protection at http://business.ftc.gov/privacy-and-security.
New to the automotive industry? Check out www.nadafrontpage.com for informative news and research.
- U.S. Department of Labor and Industry Representatives Partner To Address Trenching Hazards in North Dakota
- OSHA Proposes Rule to Ensure Crane Operators Are Qualified To Safely Operate Equipment
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites New York Cosmetics Manufacturer For Safety and Health Hazards Following November 2017 Fire
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Contractor and Staffing Agency Following Fatal Trench Collapse at Alabama Work Site
- U.S. Department of Labor Inspection Cites Pennsylvania Box Manufacturer For Failure to Correct Prior Safety Hazards
- OSHA Announces Delayed Enforcement of Certain Provisions of the Beryllium Standard
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Philadelphia Contractor For Multiple Safety Violations; Proposes $222,152 in Penalties
- U.S. Department of Labor and PARIC Corp. Partner to Promote Workplace Safety and Health During Construction of St. Louis’ Ballpark Village Projects
- U.S. Department of Labor Recognizes Pennsylvania Brick Manufacturer For Excellence in Workplace Safety
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Two Colorado Companies For Workplace Safety Failures in Fatal Pipeline Fire
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Georgia Manufacturer For 36 Safety And Health Violations
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Florida Framing Contractor For Exposing Employees to Dangerous Falls
- OSHA Issues Direct Final Rule Revising Beryllium Standard For General Industry
- OSHA Schedules Meeting to Request Comments on Whistleblower Issues in the Railroad and Trucking Industries
- 5th Annual National Safety Stand-Down to Prevent Falls Begins May 7